wine tasting evening
Join us on Thursday 16th June from 7pm for a wine-tasting journey of discovery which will take you from France through to Portugal, over to Greece, Austria and Georgia.
Our Master of Wine (MW) for the evening is Lance Foyster who became a MW in 1991 and has run local specialist wine importers Clark Foyster since 2003.
During the tasting, you will
• be presented with a range of reds, whites and rosés to taste
• be given a brief introduction to each wine and its background
• receive expert knowledge on how to taste, what to look for and how to identify wines
• be able to tuck into a cheese platter with accompaniments between tastings
• take advantage of a special offer to buy wines on the evening with a contribution from each bottle going to FRBC
Lance is very generously donating his time to FRBC on the evening. All profit proceeds from the evening will support 'Rowing for All' at FRBC.
Tickets are now on sale and tickets are limited, so book early!
Thank you to our FAST (Fundraising & Social Team) for organising this fundraising event for FRBC.